John Labovitz's E-Zine-List

This is a list of electronic 'zines around the world, accessible via the Web, FTP, email, and other services.

News & Updates

March 7, 2005
We have completed the move to a new hosting company. We're also rebuilding our backend system. In the next few weeks our editors will begin working through the backlog of work. When the backlog is cleared, then we'll start working on the submission process.

Site Designed by Current Studios

INVEST.TJ

Everything For Smart Investors!

Covers personal finance issues, from highly leveraged investment real estate (revenue properties) to RRSPs, IRAs, taxes, mortgages, amortizations, mutual funds, etc. Also covers Internet "gizmos" and sites of interest, either from a personal finance angle, or of interest to those with websites. In the same vein, also covers Internet income opportunities, with follow up as to the results and progress.

Frequency
Format(s)
ASCII
ISSN
Keywords
revenue properties (1), investments (11), investing (24), money (158), finance (42), marketing (388), business (444), real estate (22), invest (7)
Access
Web: news:alt.make.money.fast , news:misc.invest , news:misc.invest.canada
Sample
Web: