John Labovitz's E-Zine-List

This is a list of electronic 'zines around the world, accessible via the Web, FTP, email, and other services.

News & Updates

March 7, 2005
We have completed the move to a new hosting company. We're also rebuilding our backend system. In the next few weeks our editors will begin working through the backlog of work. When the backlog is cleared, then we'll start working on the submission process.

Site Designed by Current Studios

the undiscovered country

the undiscovered country conceals the dark ambiguous self of our unconscious minds, invoking the spectre of death as deliverer. our morbid zine describes a world of literature, drugs, and death metal, and a pathos of resistance that defines the paranoia of modern times. if your weakness is not your fear, dive in.

Frequency
irregular to sporadic
Format(s)
ASCII, Web
ISSN
Keywords
literature (232), destructive (1), ambiguous (1), art (288), illicit (1), pathogenic (1), obscure (2), drugs (22), hedonism (1), dark (17)
Access
Web: ftp://ftp.etext.org/pub/Zines/The_Undiscovered_Country/ , http://welcome.to/misanthropy , http://www.anus.com/ , news:alt.evil , news:alt.prose , news:alt.rock-n-roll.metal.death , news:alt.zines
Sample
Web: