John Labovitz's E-Zine-List

This is a list of electronic 'zines around the world, accessible via the Web, FTP, email, and other services.

News & Updates

March 7, 2005
We have completed the move to a new hosting company. We're also rebuilding our backend system. In the next few weeks our editors will begin working through the backlog of work. When the backlog is cleared, then we'll start working on the submission process.

Site Designed by Current Studios

Spontaneously Combusted Literature

Brain melting literature for the entire family

Spontaneous outbursts of literature, articles about love, life and love life, relationships, movie reviews, travel descriptions, poetry and pretty much anything that is interesting for the editor.

Frequency
Format(s)
ASCII, Web
ISSN
1095
Keywords
literature (232), women (146), theories (1), relationships (38), love (54), humor (393), poetry (473), movies (117), life (27), family (58)
Access
Web: http://www.scriba.org/scl/ , news:alt.ezines , news:alt.zines
Sample
Web: