John Labovitz's E-Zine-List

This is a list of electronic 'zines around the world, accessible via the Web, FTP, email, and other services.

News & Updates

March 7, 2005
We have completed the move to a new hosting company. We're also rebuilding our backend system. In the next few weeks our editors will begin working through the backlog of work. When the backlog is cleared, then we'll start working on the submission process.

Site Designed by Current Studios

The Federation Flash

Exploring the Frontiers of Miraculous Probability

A periodical for people interested in living a miraculous life. It is written by Rev. Dr. Evin O'Ryan of Starbuilders. Topics include: Exploring the Identity Envelope; The Center Brain; The Meaning of Life and Its Opposite; Less Suffering; Transcription #208; Oneness and Separation; IROOT:NOT Updates; more

Frequency
Format(s)
ASCII
ISSN
Keywords
ascension (2), god (16), consciousness (7), spirit (11), community (32), reality (2), evolution (4), morality (3), lightwork (1), truth (9)
Access
Web: ftp://ftp.etext.org/pub/Zines/Federation_Flash/ , ftp://grind.isca.uiowa.edu/info/journals/fed.flash/ , http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/starbuilders.html , http://www.starbuilders.org , news:alt.zines (at times)
Sample
Web: