John Labovitz's E-Zine-List

This is a list of electronic 'zines around the world, accessible via the Web, FTP, email, and other services.

News & Updates

March 7, 2005
We have completed the move to a new hosting company. We're also rebuilding our backend system. In the next few weeks our editors will begin working through the backlog of work. When the backlog is cleared, then we'll start working on the submission process.

Site Designed by Current Studios

The Rag

An Alternative To The Alternatives

The Rag is an alternative publication based in Houston Texas. The Rag focuses on entertainment both local and national. It focuses on many different forms of art: theatre, music, clubs, resturants, video, movies, photography, books, poetry, etc.

Frequency
Format(s)
Web, paper
ISSN
Keywords
video (35), techno (23), punk (89), resturants (1), theatre (18), funk (4), clubs (11), music (413), rock (62), ska (21)
Access
Web: http://www.GenericRecords.com/therag , news:austin.music , news:houston.music , news:texas.music
Sample
Web:
Text:
Subscription
Web
Text:
Publisher
Generic Records
Staff
Troy Morvant(President)
Submission Guidelines
We welcome anyone that wishes to write on entertainment, or the arts. We do not publish faith or politically related articles!
© 1993-2010 by John Labovitz
Under a Creative Commons License