John Labovitz's E-Zine-List

This is a list of electronic 'zines around the world, accessible via the Web, FTP, email, and other services.

News & Updates

March 7, 2005
We have completed the move to a new hosting company. We're also rebuilding our backend system. In the next few weeks our editors will begin working through the backlog of work. When the backlog is cleared, then we'll start working on the submission process.

Site Designed by Current Studios

Twilight World

On-line fiction magazine for those who like a refreshing and possibly unconventional read. Although it usually tends to concentrate on scifi and fantasy, some horror and humour may occasionally be thrown in for good accord.

Frequency
Format(s)
ASCII
ISSN
1387
Keywords
ST News (1), horror (72), science fiction (89), humour (57), fiction (347), fantasy (87)
Access
Web: http://www.fortysecond.net/twilight/ , news:alt.ezines , news:alt.prose , news:alt.zines , news:rec.arts.prose
Sample
Web: